Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Port of Call: Shanghai China April 26

I am tour leader at this port.  I have 28 folks total - a little larger than I like to have.  I am again working with Jeff from Beijing Discovery Tours for Shanghai.  I did a lot of research into other tour companies and what they were offering and with Jeff's help, I came up with a customized tour.  We will see the Jade Buddha



and then on to Yu Yuan Garden.  I have planned a "walk-a-bout" in the backstreets of the Southern part of the City.  Our guide knows we want to meet some of the locals and "talk" to them.

We end the day at The Bund, which is the waterfront area in the newer section of Shanghai.

1 comment:

  1. I like the valuable info you provide on your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and check again right here regularly. I'm quite certain I will be informed a lot of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next! Shanghai Travel Guide

    ReplyDelete