Sunday, May 20, 2012

SEATTLE AND HOME ON MAY 21

POST SCRIPT on the cruise:  it was long, but I was not ready to go home!!   So I think I could have done a longer cruise.  One day I will try.  I am sure knowing the folks you travel with has a lot to do with this.  Our table mates were not exactly random - I "knew" Terri and Chris from cruise critic, but had not met either of them nor their hubbies until on board.  We were a good mix and future cruises are already booked.  Our extended friends from cruise critic we will meet again.  Most of the folks on this cruise will be on the new Royal's first transatlantic in October, 2013. 

Here we sit in the DoubleTree SEATAC Hotel awaiting our flight for Monday.  It has rained all day today.  We did plan to go downtown today, but with me being sick it just did not seem to be the smartest thing to do. I am finally starting to feel a little better, so it is best I passed up any more sightseeing. 

I have one more entry I want to do for this blog.  It will be "the children of Asia".  I have taken a lot of photos along the way and want to put them all together.  But I need to get home first.  But for the time being, this is my last entry.  It has been fun.  I hope you all enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment